As seen in: Property Casualty 360 9/1/2011 By Ed Domansky
At Scurich Insurance Services, located in Watsonville, California, we understand that our nations economy can make the daily operations for your business difficult. While it is important for you to protect your revenue stream besides just creating the steady stream as well. Here at Scurich Insurance Services, we want to appropriate Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL) to be apart of your business plan. There are things you can do to not only better understand your Commercial General Liability Insurance but to also keep all of your risks protected.
- Understand what your policy does. CGL protects the business owner if someone is injured or property damage occurs on the premises.
- Speak with your agent to make sure your insurance coverage is up to date for your insurance needs.
- Keep your agent up to date with any legal issues that can affect your business from running properly
- Provides the business owner with legal defense if a law suit is filled against them.
- Speak to your agent so that you know what is covered with your policy and what kind of risks are not covered with your policy.
Contact one of our agents at Scurich Insurance Services today to go over your Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy and see if you are prepared for any risks that may come your way. All of us at Scurich Insurance Services would like to invite you to connect with us on LinkedIn.
Content first stated by: http://www.propertycasualty360.com/2011/09/01/keeping-whats-yours
Scurich Insurance Service did not originally write this content.