Purchasing Business Insurance means nothing but protecting your time, business and all your hard work. Scurich Insurance Services stands first to shelter your long way achievement of your business. Whenever we think about insurance, business owners generally consider protection against hazards such as fire, flood or theft at their company sites. It is obvious! As it is an important protection to have. However, there are other types of hazards that may not be topped in the list, but protection could be every bit as important to offset significant financial losses. Here are five examples that underscore the need for comprehensive business insurance protection:
- A typical auto insurance policy would probably not cover the contents of a company vehicle if that valuable equipment is lost or stolen. But Scurich Insurance Services provide you insurance when you operate a business with employees on the road making service calls to customers; chances are there is valuable equipment contained in company vehicles.
- Our Business Insurance includes the value of the improvements made by tenant to the existing structure of your property or building. If you have invested in improvements, then we offer a worth taking coverage to protect all.
- Works we do are not mostly in-house but we work from our home itself; either its full time or part time not your homeowner’s insurance holds the coverage for the loss on your business that happens to you at home. Here we offer coverage for the expensive business equipment at home; you may want to consider purchasing additional protection.
- Any interruption given to your business can be sorted out through Business interruption insurance can provide a way to get back on your feet.
- We knew your business binds some special brainies who upholds, we offer key person insurance to help you recover during your loss or inability of such brainiest persons.
It pays to make sure you have the protection you need. Call us Scurich Insurance Services for a consultation today!
320 East Lake Avenue, PO Box 1170
Watsonville, CA 95077-1170
Toll Free: 1-800-320-3666