In today’s “litigation society,” you face lawsuits that could cripple your bottom line – or even put you out of business – based on anything from a fire on your premises to an allegation of libel by a competitor.
Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance provides financial protection against damage or injury caused by something that your business did, or perhaps didn’t do.
Your CGL policy covers a variety of exposures:
- Premises and Operations Legal Liability pays for injuries or property damage on your premises, as well as those that occur outside your place of business.
- Products and Completed Operations Legal Liability covers injury or property damage resulting from someone using your products, or real or alleged faults as a result of work your business has completed.
- Fire Legal Liability pays for injuries and damage from fires for which your business is responsible or that started due to your negligence.
- Personal and Advertising Injury protects your business against litigation alleging libel, slander, or invasion of privacy.
- Host Liquor Legal Liability will pay for lawsuits from hosting a party or special event at which you serve alcohol and intoxicated people cause injuries or property damage.
- Medical Payments covers bills when your customers, suppliers, or visitors suffer bodily injury on your premises, or resulting from your operations offsite.
To learn more about this essential coverage, just give us a call at Scurich Insurance Services today!