California Employers (5 or more employees) must provide sexual harassment (prevention training) to all employees by Jan 1, 2020
To be compliant by January 2020, California employers that have 5 or more employees must complete the mandatory training for employees.
Some highlights –
- Part-time, temporary and independent contractors MUST be included in the count of employees.
- Managers need at least 2 hours of training.
- At least one hour of training for non-managerial employees.
- Training must occur within 6 months of hire or promotion to managerial position.
- New businesses with 5 or more employees have 6 months to comply.
- Training can be individual or group based.
Read more at CDA.org