Nearly six million traffic accidents occur in the U.S. every year – more than 16,000 a day (or one every 10 seconds).
If your company owns, operates, or uses motor vehicles – or if you have employees who use their cars for business purposes – you need Commercial Auto Insurance to provide financial protection against losses from mishaps that occur behind the wheel.
This valuable policy provides these coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability pays the cost of bodily injury to others from accidents for which you are responsible. If you’re sued, it also pays your defense and court costs.
- Property Damage Liability picks up the tab for property damage to others for which you are responsible, as well as defense and court expenses.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments usually covers medical and funeral expenses for bodily injury from an accident that involves an insured vehicle.
- Collision pays for a covered vehicle that is damaged by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive Coverage pays for a covered auto that is stolen or that is damaged by causes other than collision or reckless driving.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists covers injuries and, in some cases, property damage, when you’re involved in an accident with another person who either doesn’t have Auto Insurance or carry enough coverage.
Before you purchase or renew your Commercial Auto Insurance ask yourself these questions: 1) how much Liability Coverage you should buy, and 2) how large of a deductible should you choose?
We’d be happy to help you choose the most cost effective policy for your needs. Just give us a call.