9 years ago · by Shawna Kreis · 0 comments
Want to save hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars each year?
Who doesn’t want to have more green in their bank account? As the saying goes, “the more the merrier.” We have compiled a list of all the ways you can save buck-o bucks. Check it out:
- Stop your shopping madness! It’s okay if you miss that sale, there will be others. No, you really don’t need that third blue sweater that looks just like the others. Yes, it is possible to go window shopping and leave your green in your bank. Depending on your shopping habits, you can save thousands each year.
- Learn to make your own lattes at home. With all the recipes out there on Allrecipes.com, I bet bottom dollar that you can learn to make your own homemade lattes. Not only is it cheaper, but have your friends over for your lattes and you may have a following. The average latte costs $4.00 and if you get one every day you work, you can see a savings of $18 a week (per month that is $72!).
- Your car is your baby. Okay, maybe that is a bit excessive, but still you need to take care of your car. Oil changes, replace the filters, and rotate your tires will keep your car running without much expense. However, putting off a simple oil change can cause your car to cost thousands of dollars in repairs.
- Take care of YOU! Yes, you! It is no secret that daily exercise, eating right, and giving yourself a little love boosts your immunity, lowers stress, and gives your overall health a good grade. On the flip side, not taking care of yourself can cost you hundreds of dollars in deductibles for your doctor’s visits and medications.
- Easting fast food. Yes, it too belongs with taking care of YOU. The medical expenses for eating fast food on a regular basis can become astronomical, but aside from the health stand point, you can save hundreds of dollars each month by brown bagging it. The average meal costs around $5 which is $20.00 a week. I’ll let you do the rest of the math for the month.
- Quit smoking now! The theme here is take care of yourself! Both long term and short term costs can be huge. Not to mention that the average pack of cigarettes rests about $5.00.
Making these adjustments to your lifestyle will save you hundreds and potentially, thousands of dollars.
Content provided by Transformer Marketing.
Not found any comments yet.